We know you may be torn between working to support your family or being your child’s remote teacher. Concordia is here to help!
Thanks to our sliding-tuition scale, we’re proud to offer accommodating rates for families of all incomes.Contact Us
• Full-Day hours (7:30am–5:30pm)
• High-quality instructors ensure your child logs into their remote classes on schedule, provide guidance, technology support, and homework help for virtual learning
• Healthy lunch and snacks provided
• Time for enrichment, recreation, and socialization offered
• Recognizing the need for enhanced health and safety precautions at this time, we have enacted a comprehensive set of policies and procedures designed to keep our children, families, and staff safe.
• Learn more about our response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
Entrusting your child to our care is a decision made easier by the security and safety built into every facet of Concordia. Our centers were designed with your child’s educational needs in mind; alongside health, safety, and security measures to put your mind at ease.
Use the form below to schedule either a phone discussion or virtual video tour of your desired center. Ask about our sliding-tuition scale and if you may quality for CCAP or Action for Children tuition assistance.
We look forward to getting to know you!
We’re glad to